I recently spent a night at the new Park Inn, Radisson Newlands and loved my stay there!
The rooms are beautiful; simple and clean, well designed with enough space not to feel cramped. The mattress is very comfortable and stunning soft linen is provided.
The room service menu is sufficient, to order was easy and our food was delivered quickly. I was impressed with their Green Planet initiative as well as their sign language tools for guests to interact with their deaf staff.
The breakfast display was wonderful, with fresh fruit, cereals, continental goodies such as roissants and muffins, and english country of eggs, bacon, mushrooms, sausage and all the essentials. After breakfast we spent some time at the beautiful pool area…. The water was crystal clear, fresh towels had been placed on the sun loungers, and it was wonderful sitting with our feet in the water, looking up into the branches of the huge oak trees. There is also a small grass area for children to play.
- Tea & Coffee facilities in room
- Outdoor pool and sun loungers
- Meeting rooms
- Under 2kms to Cavendish shopping mall, restaurants, and Newlands stadium.
- Safe area; but with anywhere in South Africa, be cautious about carrying expensive items with you.
- Under 1km to an Engen petrol garage and 24hr shop
Address: 10 Hemlock Street, Newlands, Cape Town